Your Amazon ads aren't failing. They are leaking.

A free checklist that shows FBA sellers and KDP authors exactly where their ad budget disappears. Run through it in 15 minutes and plug the leaks before Amazon spends another dollar of your money.

Free. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.

$1M+

Revenue Accounts Audited

4

Countries: UK, USA, Australia, France

15 min

To run the full checklist

WHAT'S INSIDE

Two audiences. Two sets of leaks.

Search terms eating spend with zero sales, missing negative keywords, bids that ignore your margins, and campaigns quietly competing with your own organic rank.

​

Ads judged on ACoS alone while page reads go uncounted, keywords that attract browsers instead of buyers, and a book page that can't convert the clicks you're paying for.

Every leak comes with one thing to check and one thing to change. No theory.

Built for sellers and authors tired of guessing

FBA sellers and KDP authors running Amazon ads who suspect their budget is working harder than their results.

Your ACoS keeps climbing and you can't point to why.

You're getting clicks, but sales don't match the spend.

You've paused campaigns out of frustration and lost momentum.

You want to scale your ads without scaling the waste with them.

Five years fixing Meta and Amazon ad accounts that bleed money.

I'm Adeboye, founder of Mexperts Marketing. I manage Amazon PPC for FBA sellers and KDP authors across the UK, USA, Australia and Nigeria. Most accounts I audit have the same handful of leaks hiding in plain sight.

This checklist is the exact list I run on every new client account before I touch a single bid. Now it's yours.

Adeboye Agboola

Founder, Mexperts Marketing. Amazon Ads certified.

Own it.

Find the leaks,

Keep the money.

Get the free Amazon Ads Leak Checklist and see exactly where your budget is slipping away. Two sections. 15 minutes. Zero fluff.

I respect your privacy. Unsubscribe anytime.

Built with Kit​